Are you compliant? As employers are you aware your commercial doors need to comply with the following legislation?
- All doors - Regulation 5 of the Workplace (Health, Safety & Welfare) Regulations 1992. "...equipment, devices and systems to which this regulation applies shall be subject to a suitable system of maintenance".
- Emergency fire doors and exits - Regulation 6 of the Fire precautions (Workplace) Regulations 1997. "... to safeguard the safety of employees in the case of fire, the workplace and any equipment and devices provided...shall be subject to a suitable system of maintenance and be maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair".
- Electrically operated doors - Regulation 5 of the Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998. (PUWER). "Every employer should ensure that work equipment is maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order & in good repair".
The AccessCare programme of regular maintenance & repair to your doors will:
- Ensure long & fault free life of your doors
- Manage & minimise risk of failure and associated downtime costs
- Provide fit for purpose maintenance schedules to ensure compliance with your legal requirements
- With appropriate documentation issued, and
- Records kept for audit
Pay-as-you-go – As it says, no contract involved, if you're happy with the quotation for survey, inspection and service, let us know and we'll ensure your compliance until the next time you're due a service and we start the process again.
Contract –If your happy with the quotation and want more benefits, by signing up to a scheduled programme of 12, 24 or 36 months we can offer up to 15% discount on labour and required replacement parts if needed. With the added benefit of the discount on any repairs brought about by unforeseen accidents!
So why Access Doors?
- We have been supplying and maintaining doors for over 30 years covering the Midlands area, with a
- Local presence to ensure timely response to your needs.
- Experienced technicians who pride themselves on repairing or making safe & secure on first visit (average of over 10 years experience per technician)
- Support available 24/7/365... even on leap days!
- We listen to your needs and ensure our advice and service exceed your requirements
- All engagements are completed quickly and efficiently providing value for money.